Do you consider an internship in Vietnam? Then StudySEA may be able to help you.
Check out our new website Vietnam-Internships.com.
We are connected to reputable local and international companies that look for interns. The internships are unpaid and recommended for students that are sponsored by their government or other funding scheme. An internship in Vietnam is a good opportunity for students looking for an international career. Send us an email with your CV and a description of the internship you are looking for and we will try to match you to an internship and company.
View available internships in Vietnam.
For internships starting in 2017, the price for our internship package and placement services is EUR 1,200 (for internships up to 5 months) or EUR 1,410 (for internships over 5 months) . There is no application fee and you will not be charged until the internship has been approved by you, your education institution and the company.
Our service includes the following:
Prior to departure
- Consultation with StudySEA
- Interview with potentiel host organization
- Help with travel preparation and housing search
- Matching internship in a pre-screened company
During your internship
- Airport pickup
- Orientation and welcome dinner
- Welcome packet including local sim card
- Local contact person (Scandinavian)
- Access to StudySEA’s social network
- Transportation between home and work place
- Lunch while you are at work
After the internship
- Letter of recommendation from your employer
Please note that all candidates are required to obtain travel and health insurance through StudySEA. This is not included in the package and price depends on the duration of your internship.