Are you dreaming about studying abroad for part of your degree? Then StudySEA can help realize your dream.

If you want to study a full degree abroad or a semester abroad without being enrolled in a higher education institution in your home country, then read more under Full degree and Gap Year as the instructions below only apply to students studying part of their degree abroad.

We offer free study abroad counseling, which includes the following:

  • Identifying courses, university and destination
  • Applying to the university
  • Applying for student visa
  • Pre-departure preparation
  • Finding housing
  • Post-arrival support

For details on our services, please contact StudySEA. All counseling services relating to study abroad is free for students, but you are responsible for paying for fees and actual expenses related to visa application, university application, postage and more. You are also responsible for paying the tuition fees as quoted by the universities. Read more under financing.

10 good reasons to study in South East Asia